Back to Admin Central
This page includes details about registering for your Infosys Equinox account, setting a password, and logging in.
Note: All screenshots on this page are for demonstration purposes only. You will be assigned a Business during the on-boarding process whose name will NOT likely match any of the Business names represented on this page.
- During the on-boarding process, you will receive an email invite from Infosys Equinox to create your Infosys Equinox Commerce Account.
- If you do not find the email in your email inbox, check your SPAM folder.
- Click the Activate button in the email to begin the registration and activation process.
Register to Activate Your Account
- Complete the required User Registration form fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Create Password
- Must contain at least 8 characters
- Must include 1 number, 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 special character (only: @ $ ! % * ? and & are allowed)
- Expires after 90 days
- Confirm Password
- Click the Register button when done to create your Infosys Equinox Commerce account.
- You will be directed to a Confirmation screen upon successful registration.
Navigate to the Infosys Equinox Login Screen
- Click the Return to Sign In link on the registration confirmation screen to be navigated to the Infosys Equinox login screen.
Login to Infosys Equinox
- Enter your email address and newly created password on the Sign In screen.
- Click the Sign in button
- If multi-factor authentication (MFA) has been enabled, you will be prompted for a for a one-time password (OTP) Verification code after sign in.
- If you do not find the email in your inbox, check your SPAM folder.
- If you do not find the email in your inbox or SPAM folder, click the Resend Code? link on the login screen (see above).
- Check your registered email’s inbox for an email with the random and unique OTP verification code from Infosys Equinox.
- Enter the Verification Code from the email on the Sign In screen.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You will be directed to the Business Overview page for your Business. In this example, we are seeing the Business landing page for the SFO Business.
- Checkout the Registration and Login on Infosys Equinox video for a walk through of the registration and login process.
2021-12-22 | AN – Images edited.
2020-03-30 | AN – Minor copyedits.
2019-07-02 | PLK – Converted from slides to native text.
2019-06-05 | PLK – Minor copyedits.
2019-05-02 | PLK – Page created and content uploaded.