With Customers, the admin can register and manage customers for the Business to Consumer (B2C) store type. Visitors to the storefront can register their own accounts or request the admin to create customer accounts on their behalf in the admin console. To add a Customer, navigate to All Customers > Add Customer.
How can I?
- Add a Customer
- View Customer Details
- Add Address for the Customer
- Add Notes
- Act on Behalf of the Customer
- Reset Password
- Delete Customer Account
Creating a Customer
As an admin, you can create a customer, add an address, and include notes for the customer.
How can I?
|Previous Video: Add a Category||Next Video: Add Campaigns|
- Introduction (0:00)
- Navigate to All Customers Page (0:10)
- Add a Customer (0:055)
- View and Update Customer Details (1:14)
- View Customer Profile (1;38)
- Add Address of the Customer (1:48)
- Add Notes (2:17)
- Act on Behalf of the Customer (2:31)
- Reset Password (2:38)
- Delete Customer Account (2:40)
|Published Dt.||Document Changes||Drafted By||Peer-Reviewed By||Reviewed & Approved By|
|2022-06-07||Captured UI changes||HM||JP||MG|