You can bulk update the product details via Batch processing in the All Products page. You can perform batch processing for one or more products selected on a page, currently filtered products, or all products on the website. To bulk update products, navigate to All Products > Batch Processing.
How can I?
- Batch process by selected products
- Batch process by filtered products
- Batch process all products in the site
- Bulk update the Brand field
- Bulk update the Short Description of the product
- Bulk update the Product Body
- Bulk update the User Segment
- Bulk update the Product Family
Batch Process Products
You can bulk update the brand field, short description, product body, user segment, and product family details.
How can I?
|Previous Video: Add a Product||Next Video: Import Products|
- Introduction (0:00)
- Batch Process the Selected Products (0:31)
- Batch Process Filtered Products (0:41)
- Batch Process Products in the Site (0:50)
- Example Batch Processing (0:58)
- Action Type for Batch Processing (1:17)
- Read and Accept Warning Message (1:53)
- Begin Batch Processing (2:06)
|Published Dt.||Document Changes||Drafted By||Peer-Reviewed By||Reviewed & Approved By|
|2022-06-28||Updated for release 8.9 changes||HM||JP||MG|