Orders functionality enables direct access to all orders across the channels in which your business operates, including web stores, mobile applications, through point of sale (POS), or Internet of things (IoT) devices. Order has functionality that allows the business to maintain and route orders, cancel, refund, or duplicate orders.
After a customer places an order, it appears in the All Orders page. To manage orders, navigate to All Orders page.
The possible statuses of an order are as follows:
- SUBMITTED: Orders that are successfully placed will be displayed with a SUBMITTED status.
- READY TO EDIT ORDER: Orders that are just placed will have a READY TO EDIT status. You can cancel the order from this status.
- FREEZE EDIT: Orders that are placed and cannot be edited anymore will be displayed with a FREEZE EDIT status.
- READY TO SHIP: The orders that are ready to be shipped will be displayed with a READY TO SHIP status.
- SUBMITTED TO FULFILLMENT: Orders that are submitted to fulfillment will be displayed with the status SUBMITTED TO FULFILLMENT.
- UNABLE TO SHIP: Order Items that are not available to be shipped will be displayed with the status UNABLE TO SHIP.
- SHIPPED: Order Items that are shipped will be displayed with the status SHIPPED.
- UNABLE TO DELIVER: Order Items that are not available to be delivered will be displayed with the status UNABLE TO DELIVER.
- DELIVERED: Order Items that are delivered will be displayed with the status DELIVERED.
- RETURN SUBMITTED: Order Items that are submitted for return will be displayed with the status RETURN SUBMITTED.
- RETURNED: Order Items that are returned will be displayed with the status RETURNED.
- CANCELED: Orders that are canceled for any reason will be displayed with a CANCELED status.
How can I?
- View Order List
- Filter, View, and Sort Orders
- View Order Details Page
- Order Status
- Flag an Order
- Payment Status
View Order List
As an admin, you can manage orders in the All Orders page.
How can I?
|Previous Video: Set up Your Online Store||Next Video: Add a Product|
- Introduction (0:00)
- All Orders Page (0:06)
- Filter, View, and Sort Orders (0:14)
- Overview Tab (0:42)
- Shipping Tab (0:59)
- Payment Tab (1:08)
- Cart Tab (1:15)
- Customer Tab (1:26)
- Notes Tab (1:37)
- Documents Tab (1:47)
- Return Tab (1:58)
- Order Status (2:04)
|Published Dt.||Document Changes||Drafted By||Peer-Reviewed By||Reviewed & Approved By|
|2022-06-28||Updated for release 8.9 changes||HM||JP||MG|