Under Store settings, you can easily manage the store’s profile information, stock details, maximum items required for a cart, registration type required for a guest user to sign up, post login redirection URL to display for a guest user, and Warehouse address required for the store. To configure the store settings, you need to navigate to Settings > Store.
How can I?
- Set up the store settings for your business
- Set up the basic store details
- Set up inventory and cart details for a store
- Set up account registration for guest users
- Set up the storefront view
- Allow guest users to access the store
- Add a warehouse address
Set up the store settings
Setting up the store with the basic and advanced details.
How can I?
|Previous Video: Set Up Your Online Store||Next Video: Configured Attributes|
- Introduction (0:00)
- Store Information Tab (0:13)
- Inventory (0:32)
- Cart Limitation (0:51)
- Allow Guest User (0:58)
- Warehouse Address Tab (2:02)
- Business Onboarding
- Preview in PDP, PLP, and Storefront
- Configuration of Attributes
- Creating and Managing SKU variants
- Return an Order
|Published Dt.||Document Changes||Drafted By||Peer-Reviewed By||Reviewed & Approved By|