An attribute is a property that defines a product and its stock-keeping units (SKUs). You can configure attributes for a given locale for products, categories, accounts (for a B2B store), and customers. The Product Attributes, Product Attribute Group, Category Attributes, Account Attributes (for a B2B store), and Customer Attributes related settings are configured in the Attributes tab. To configure the attributes, you need to navigate to Settings > Attributes.
How can I?
- Configure attributes from the listing page
- Create an attribute for a product for the default locale
- Create an attribute for the other locales
- Create a product attribute group
- Create a category attribute
- Create a customer attribute
- Create an account attribute (for a B2B store)
Configure an attribute
Configure product attributes, product attribute group, category attributes, customer attributes, and account attributes (for a B2B store) in just a few clicks.
How can I?
|Previous Video: Set Up the Store Settings||Next Video: User Segment|
- Introduction (0:00)
- About attributes listing page (0:12)
- Create an attribute for default locale (0:48)
- Create an attribute for other locale (3:50)
- Create a Product Attribute Group (5:15)
- Create a Category Attribute (6:32)
- Create a Customer Attribute (6:32)
- Create an Account Attribute (8:08)
|Published Dt.||Document Changes||Drafted By||Peer-Reviewed By||Reviewed & Approved By|